GCTL supplies fire hose reels as part of our effective firefighting solutions. Every hose reel offers an immediate supply of continuous water which will allow you to combat fires quickly. Fire hose reels are suitable for installation in a wide range of buildings, and many of our products comply with BSEN 694:2014 standards.
Fire Hose Reel System:
Fire hose reels are located to provide a reasonably accessible and controlled supply of water to combat a potential fire risk. The length of a fully extended fire hose is 36 meters with a diameter of 19mm (outside diameter).
These appliances are designed to deliver, as a minimum, 0.33L of water per second. A control nozzle attached to the end of the hose enables the operator to control the direction and flow of water to the fire. All fire hose reels come with a unique ball valve shut-off device, a plastic or solid brass hose reel nozzle and mounting bracket
How to Use A Fire Hose Reel • If fitted, break the anti-tamper seal • Turn on the water supply at the stop valve.
• Run the hose out the required distance to the fire. It is not necessary to run the whole hose, unlike lay flat hose.
• Turn the water on at the nozzle.
• Direct the stream at the base of the fire. Only use sufficient water to extinguish the fire; otherwise, excessive amounts of water can cause secondary damage.
3. Burst Pressure: 10Bar to 25Bar (for your requirement)
4. Lining of fire hose: PVC/ Rubber/ PU.
5. Color: Yellow, Blue, Red or Customized
6. Inlayer: High intensity Filament yarn
7. Working Temperature: -5°C - 70°C
8. Quality: Flavorless or Flavor (as per clients’ requirement); Non-toxic, Anti-wrinkle
9. Length: 20m, 30m, 50m, 100m or Customized
10. Advantage: Lighter, Soft and Flexibility, easy to rolling and carry; Smooth surface and low flow resistance; High intensity, Aging-resistance, Anti-corrosion, Colorful and Attractive appearance and long service life.
11. Application: General water delivery; water supply, connect to Pump; Industrial and Construction water delivery; Mining & Marine & Fire-Fighting etc.