Home automation:- Refers to all of the techniques for controlling and programming devices and electrical systems in a home, a business or a building, either locally or remotely. You will have a total control of your home/remotely from home. You will be able to turn off and on the lights in all the rooms, control in real time who is buzzing at your house thanks to a ring bell equipped with a camera, activate or disable the heater and the A/C, open and close the blinders, turn on and off all your audio and video systems, and much more. Now in Modern age Home Automation is no longer futuristic. It is now a standard item that greatly increases the value, safety, and efficiency of your home. It is about leveraging technology to simplify and enhance your lifestyle .These houses smarter and smarter will allow you to manage automatically everything that happens inside them. You could control through your smartphone or computer all the electronic and mechanical appliances of your house.
Advantages of Home Automation Systems:
- Remote Control of all Home Energy Monitors over the Internet.
- Home Automation Provide Remote Surveillance of Security cameras
- Home Automation Automatically Control Lighting Solution, HVAC Solution, Motorized Curtain, Day Light Harvesting
- Making Help request through Touch Screen Interface.
- Advance Alarm System and Remote Access
- Conserves Energy
- It saves time automates daily task
- Handles repetitive actions such as adjusting the heating, switching on the alarm, closing the blinds in the evening, etc.
- For people with a disability or diminished independence, home automation considerably improves their everyday comfort in terms of accessibility, movement around the home and domestic independence.
- Home automation provides independence and makes everyday life easier.
- Save you a significant amount of money every year.
- Smart thermostats.
- Lighting & blinds control.
- Garage door control.
- Air quality monitors.
- Sump-pump controls.
- Sound detectors.
Home automation and security
Home automation setup is a real advantage in terms of security. Whether you want to make it look like someone's at home while you're away by opening the blinds, or detect a fire, a water leak or an intrusion in your home or business via a connected camera, an alarm or a presence sensor, a smart home created through home automation ensures that your possessions and the people in your home are safe. This helps you to feel comfortable at home and ensures greater peace of mind, whether you're at home or away. Home automation might seem complicated. However, there are only benefits for the user, whether a private individual or a business. Once it's installed in your home with the right computer systems and a few simple electrical modifications to comply with standards, all you have to do is use your management interface and enjoy the benefits of your home automation system.
Is the system easy to understand and operate?
Home automation system is very easy to operate Even young children can learn and understand how to use the basic features of the system. Day-to-day events are controlled with one button, such as Day, Night or Away; while more specific activities are menu driven to change temperature, lights, audio and more.
Can the system be controlled over the telephone or Internet?
Yes, you can control home automation system over the telephone or internet. All Home automation systems can be assessed and controlled over the telephone or Internet, either from within or away from the home. Check and adjust lights, temperature, security, audio and more from your phone and/or computer.
Not only can you call on the status of your home over the phone, but your system can actually contact you! Program your system to call you over the phone to inform you when your children arrive home from school or if the alarm has gone off!
We even offer video surveillance capabilities over the Internet, so you can get a visual check of your home via your office PC, PDA, or web-enabled phone. Receive e-mails or text messages to inform you of what is happening at home.
Some examples how Home automation system works
- Whenever you leave your home, with the push of a single button, you can simply arm your security system, adjust the climate control and turn off the lights to save energy. We can program your system so that the blinds and awnings automatically open and close at sunset/sunrise.
- What with the many appliances everyone has at home today, more people are opting for a home automation system. By automating your home, you can save electricity, remotely monitor and control your appliances, and make your home safer for your disabled or elderly family members.
- Anchor presents comprehensive, state-of-the-art home automation products that will help you do just that – sensors that can detect smoke and gas leaks and pressure levels in addition to movement, switches, actuators, remote controllable switchboards, and more.
- Now no more worrying about your appliances when you go on a vacation; the anchor smart home automation system will alert you if you’ve forgotten to switch off anything, and you can remotely control them through the smart switchboard. All you need to do is download the app on your Smartphone, or track it over the net on your computer.
- Electrical short circuit started a fire? No problem! Anchor’s sensors will detect the smoke and immediately send you alerts so you can take action and keep your home safe. Integrate your home security system with Anchor’s home automation system and conduct remote surveillance of your home whenever you’re away.
- Do your aged parents or grandparents live alone? They may often forget to switch the lights on and off when required. They could trip and fall when they get up for a drink of water at night – prevent accidents by installing motion sensor lights from Anchor.
- Automate your home today to enjoy big savings on your electricity bills, and make your home safer for yourself and your family. Choose from Anchor’s wide range of affordable products for home automation in India, and enjoy peace of mind!
To see our Home Automation products click: Home Automation