Retail Traffic Counters - People Counting Systems in Bangladesh
Retail Traffic Counters - People Counting Systems that contributes to business success in Bangladesh. Count the number of people Coming or exiting a Shop or Office is important for making informed decision, allowing companies to streamline their operations and become more efficient from Every Sides. The engineers at Germany Computer and Telecom Limited are best Company For door counter technologies, so that we can Deliver to the ever-changing needs of the market.
Now Days every kind of business Office, from shopping center Market to banks to airports, Bus Stations, Rail Stations needs to have accurate and concrete data to work with to take the delivery of their services to a Best level Decision. people counting machine traffic data reflects the business’s health and is an indicator of what type of Decisions need to be made to increase profits and help the business to grow that’s Why it's most important.
Our infrared people counter come in many forms, with each having a unique feature to meet the varying requirements of different types of businesses of Offices. We have an Multi Types extensive selection of solutions designed for a huge variety of people counting device and applications in bd.
Our excellent products 3d people counter has earned an impeccable reputation in the United States and around the Bangladesh. GCTL's growing client base is comprised of some of the leading brands in the retail, banking, transportation and Multi industries in Bangladesh. Our ongoing status as the retail traffic counter device of choice of National companies ensures that all our future clients are dealing with the best when they sit down with the engineers of GCTL.
Types of Door Counter Sensors:
GCTL offers an array of door counter devices and systems to choose from us. The first choice you’ll need to make relates to where your door counter sensor is placed. There are two options:
• its Overhead sensors are mounted on the ceiling over the door or at the entrance to your building or Shop. 3d people counter send an electronic beam downward to count each person who enters your Shop.
• A Horizontal beam sensor are installed on either side of the door to your business area. Device send electronic beams across the space to count each person as they enter your Dedicated space.
Then, you’ll need to think about how and when you want to Start count peoples. You have the option of choosing a solution that will provide a simple count of people passing through the exit or one that differentiates between incoming and outgoing traffic areas.
• footfall counter device systems typically provide a simple count of people as they enter and leave your store area. They do not distinguish between arrivals and departures. If you choose this type of people counter, you can divide the total count by two to figure out the number of customers in your store in any given period.
• retail traffic counter device offers the most accurate option because they are able to differentiate between arriving and departing visitors. They do a better job than unidirectional counters in providing real-time occupancy information and an accurate count of the customers who visit your business in a given time frame.
Finally, you’ll need to choose between wired and wireless technology:
• Wired door counting technology requires an outlet to work properly. You will need to be have an outlet near the door where you wish to install your people counting system.
• Wireless technology features a battery-operated people counter that doesn’t require an outlet to work properly.
Need help understanding your options? Contact us GCTL with questions!
Which People Counter System Type is Right for My Business?
For the best results, you should evaluate your business and determine which door counter type is right for you. We can help you select the GCTL people counting solution that’s best suited to your needs. There are several factors that may impact your decision. These factors include:
The type of door you have:
If you have a sliding door, then a horizontal sensor will work for you. They do not work with swinging doors because the door itself may interfere with the electronic beams that count people as they enter or depart your business.
The size of your entrance:
If you’re building or store has a wide entrance that allows more than one patron to arrive or depart at the same time, you should choose an overhead sensor. A horizontal sensor might miss people who enter in pairs or clusters. Horizontal sensors work best on narrow entrances.
Our wired digital sensors require a network connection to work properly, as well as an outlet near the door. If you do not meet the technical requirements, you should choose a wireless option instead.
Some stores have product displays that encourage browsing near the entrance. If that’s something you have in your business, then you may want to opt for an overhead sensor, which will be able to capture people even if they stop to browse near the door of your business.
Your data and reporting needs:
Some businesses need only a daily customer count to help them fine-tune their marketing plans. Others prefer hourly counts. For a daily count, you can choose a unidirectional counter to get what you need. For hourly counts, choose a bidirectional counter for the most accurate results. If you’re still not certain which People Counter System solution is best suited to your business needs, our team of experts is here to answer your questions, evaluate your needs, and help you select the right door counting solution for your space and your business.
Frequently Asked Questions about Door Counters:
HOW CAN A DOOR COUNTER DEVICE HELP MY BUSINESS?
Door counter devices can help your business in a variety of ways. For example, they can help you figure out your busiest times of day, so you can avoid over- or under-staffing your store. They can help you determine which areas of your store get the most traffic, which can be useful for reorganizing to minimize congestion. They can also make it easy to identify your busiest and least busy days, which can be useful if you want to hold a sale or run a promotion. The bottom line is that they can help you serve your customers and manage your business more effectively by providing the data you need.
HOW DO DOOR COUNTERS CALCULATE CONVERSION RATES?
If you don’t keep track of how many customers visit your business, it can be difficult to judge the success of a promotion or sale. On the other hand, with a door counter, you’ll know exactly how many people come in and how that traffic differs from the same day last week or even last year. You can use your overall traffic numbers and your daily sales numbers to calculate your conversion rate.
How People Counter System works, in 3 easy steps
1. Install People Counting Device: Mount device face down above entrance-way
to the area you want to count people in or out of.
2. Configure Count Lines: Use the setup tools to draw invisible
lines that count the number of people that cross them.
3. Collect Count Data: Sit back and relax as accurate count